Wednesday 26 June 2013

Hello All!

Hello again!

Sorry for the late update but thank you so much to everyone who has viewed the page from all over the world! I've had views in 4/7 continents which is fantastic seeing as I've only had one post.

On the weekend I raided Hobbycraft and bought lots of things to get my crafts started. Over the next few weeks I will be looking out for more items to help.

On Sunday I entered a local horticultural competition where I made a Classic Victoria Sponge and some Carrot and Orange Squares to be judged.


Sadly I didn't win any prizes but it was great fun seeing all the other entries ranging from roses to rhubarb. The only annoying thing was that the judges didn't even try the cakes when judging which pretty much defeats the point but oh well!

Tomorrow I will be making some chocolate macaroons for my mum's party which I will definitely be telling you about.

See you soon

Vicki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment