Friday 21 June 2013

Hello!

Hi! My name is Vicki, I'm from London and I love to make things! My real passion is baking especially cakes but I also love to do crafty things. ( DIY craft things not scheming :P). 

Over the summer I have set myself the task of making lots of things which I will hopefully be able to show the progress on here. My list is currently up to 30 things and I'm going for a big shop at Hobbycraft tomorrow to buy lots of supplies :)

In the meantime, here is a link to a video showing how a made a cake for a competition at The Cake & Bake Show in London last September.

At some point I will also post some pics of previous cakes I've made :)

Vicki xx

P.s. check out my friend Lucy's blog, all you need to is click the link, you don't even have to read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment